- You will understand and approve the negotiation strategy
- We will ensure your vendor relationship is valued and a fair outcome to both parties is achieved
- You assume no risk. Our fees are 100% contingent on the savings we help you achieve.
- Review desired vendors “best & final offer”
- Identify full Bill of Materials
- Quantify total contract value
- Evaluate vendor sales strategy
- Evaluate fair market pricing
- Select negotiation strategy
- Engage negotiation strategy
- Coach & support client lead through the process
- Final offer
- Contract documents finalized between client & vendor
- Internal communication plan
- We have led sales organizations in world-class technology companies
- We have trained the sales forces of their industry peers
- We have first-hand knowledge of the selling skills, process & tools used by vendors during the negotiation process
- We have unique insight into the pricing practices of large technology providers
- We know how to level the playing field for you
Brad has over 23 years of “sell-side” experience in negotiating large technology deals (software, hardware, professional services) in the US & Canada.
Brad’s career includes over 12 years of sales & sales management experience within major technology companies such as Xerox & SAP. It also includes over 11 years as a sales effectiveness consultant to technology sales organizations in the US and Canada.
Clients value Brad’s grasp of negotiation strategy, communication skills, and operational experience.
Brad is an MBA graduate of the Rotman School of Management and a Professional Engineer (University of Waterloo).
Aaron has spent his career in Sales, Sales Management and Sales Effectiveness. He has a keen awareness of how and why sellers behave the way they do.
Prior to Founding Deal IQ, Aaron was the President of one of North America’s largest sales training firms. He and his team were responsible for training hundreds of top global sales teams on the art and science of relationship building and large deal negotiation.
He has now brought that knowledge to bear on behalf of his clients at Deal IQ.
Aaron graduated with a Degree in Philosophy from the University of Western Ontario.